SAMICK

Jane Jones jjmusic at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 1 19:30:48 MDT 2008

Hi John,
I am sorry you have had this experience.  I have been out of the office today, but will return tomorrow. I don't have any phone log of calls from you, but I know a lot of my messages seem to disappear.  This has come to my attention recently from one of our techs in the production department.  He has repeatedly had problems connecting with my extension and voice mails are not there.  Please email me at jjones at smcmusic.com .  I will check the status of your invoice.  If I gave you an authorization number and you submitted the invoice with all required information, that is all the approval needed and I will see that accounts payable gets this to you immediately.

Diane,
Please email me at this address - jjones at smcmusic.com with all information.   As I stated, I have been out of the office, but will return tomorrow and will get back to you then.
Thank you,
Jane