Clamps bargain

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 22:08:18 MDT 2008

> Hey,Ron! Here in Kalifonya,keeping klamps overhead can cause brain
> damage if they  are falling  from above...   I keep short and medium
> clamps in file cabinets,it works, for me.....

In Kansas, natural disasters tend to suck things into the sky,
rather than knock them to the ground. It's a matter of
practical orientation. Brain damage is already a given, so
that doesn't factor in. It's floor space that's the problem in
my shop, and when I hang file cabinets from the ceiling, I
can't see into the drawers.

> I always enjoy your humor , exellent writing  skills and willingness to
> share your knowledge.....isaac

Heck, I need to have SOMEONE to talk to, even if I have to
poison their brains to do it. You came pre-ruined, so were
sort of a freebie.

Sort of makes you proud, don't it?
<G>
Ron N