Low Inertia

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Oct 4 14:50:37 MDT 2008

If this is the piano I saw on tour a year ago in San Jose, CA, it bore no
resemblance to the piano Horowitz played since it had been rebuilt by S&S at
some point after his death. It was put back into a generic piano state with
all custom key leading and such removed. Nice piano, but nothing left but
the shell. At least that's how I remember it.
Fenton