expanding action brackets revisited

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 5 15:59:30 MDT 2008

Bruce,

That was also my guess.  These latest ones I've encountered were Depression
Era pianos so that would affirm that. Also, I think experimentation within
the industry has gone on throughout the decades and some of the ideas were
bad and some stuck.  Unfortunately, some bad ideas continued to be used.
I'll add Merrill to my list of brands to watch.

Thanks,

jeannie

  _____