lowering inertia without voiding warranty?

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 17:41:55 MDT 2008

????????? In my usaual stance of supporting all parts makers, I'm not sure in what context this statement was made but I strongly remonstrate In fairness to them. The guys at PAcific paino supoply are making many innovative parts that work in many applications.? As well?they have for many years?now?provided the?Yamaha method/quality of center pinning....actually? hired the gentelman who wrote the book for pinning with Yamaha.
? ie.Their copy of the made for the German Steinway?with one piece wippen body is an exact duplicate. It's beautiful
?? ?Perhaps you were only referring to the wippen with assist spring. On this I have no experience...thus no opinion
? Sincerely
? Dale

I called Renner USA & while they have the springs, they have nothing else and no instructions as to what else is needed to install them.? I guess it's a case of Renner USA vs Renner Germany.? And Tokiwa doesn't seem to make anything that will work.