Low Inertia

jimialeggio5 at comcast.net jimialeggio5 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 18:40:53 MDT 2008

Ed,

>Have you had a chance to play a Mason & Hamlin with the composite action
>parts? For whatever reason, I felt that the sound was "much closer to my
>finger tip."

Not yet, but Jude Revely should be putting the finishing touches, sometime soon,
on a M&H rebuild with a Ron N design, Key and action proportion job ( the action
redesign protocol that Bruce took use through), and composite parts.  It will be
very interesting to see how that all worked out.

--
Jim Ialeggio
www.grandpianosolutions.com (under construction)