fortepiano

David's Email ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 5 21:24:29 MDT 2008

Looking in Schaff, I see a number of wire sizes smaller than piano wire sizes.   I just want to have sizes available for the occasional fortepiano repair...

David...

Hi David

Do you have any more details and picture?

Where the fortepiano is located?

Marco De Lellis

Piano Workshop Inc.

PTG - Registered Piano Technician