Low Inertia

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 14:27:04 MDT 2008

The relationship is inexact or has not been established, I don't think
anyone disagrees with that.  Whether finding a relationship is "non-doable"
I can't say.

With respect to my fist paragraph I stand by what I stated which can be
reduced to simple terms:  If you change the leverage with respect to weight,
you will change the leverage with respect to distance.  That will result in
a change in the way the action regulates.  On a practical level that means
if you change the knuckle hanging or move the capstan, be prepared to accept
a change in regulation.  Whether it's minimal or maximal will depend on the
degree of change.  I don't want to get bogged down in your parsing of words.

God, why do I bother?  (rhetorical question, answer not required)

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com