ETD'S ??? HELP

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:19:59 MDT 2008

Ron,

I won't get into which, as I don't have experience with other than what I use, but you also asked why.

There are many bells and whistles on ETDs but, at least for me, the one which has saved me the most effort is the pitch raise/lower feature.  One pass, carefully done, will leave a pretty hefty pitch adjustment ready for a fine tune which feels more like just a touchup.   I can't count how many passes I _HAVEN'T_ had to do trying to nail jello to the wall.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT
Luther College