ETD'S ??? HELP

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:49:35 MDT 2008

I have TuneLab and the iPAQ so I'm not stranded. I also have the fork and can easily work with it, but for this concert, I had a very nice tuning stored in the VT.MarcelFrom: ilvey at sbcglobal.netTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Re: ETD'S ???  HELPDate: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:45:39 -0700

You should have a SAT III, if nothing more as a
backup...but you do have the tuning fork...

David Ilvedson