ETD'S ??? HELP

Thomas Martin flibberti.gibbet at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 14:08:55 MDT 2008

I use tunelab on a laptop.  Very affordable and although I don't consider myself a professional I'm happy with my results.  I haven't found getting it to do a curve difficult at all.  I guess I should buy some good mics and record it and see if you guys think it sounds okay.
Thomas M
Saint Joseph, MO
RE: ETD'S ??? HELP
Friday, October 10, 2008 1:08 PM

"Marcel Carey" <mcpianos at hotmail.com>

To:
"Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>

#yiv1140524442 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1140524442 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}

Hello Ron,

I think the easiest one to use is Verituner stand alone device. Accu-Tuner is also good but I find the interface necessitate more memory (more buttons to press before you can calculate a tuning curve). Cheapest one is TuneLab but you will have to learn how to use a pocket PC or pocket phone.

I dropped my verituner this morning and the display broke... Just as I have a very important concert with the Montréal Symphony on monday and thuesday. I had an Accu-Tuner that I dropped several times without a glitch.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC