the economy

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 21:28:59 MDT 2008

Dean

I've thought about what you're suggesting, but I don't want to sound arrogant, or flippant.

I saw a bumper sticker on a commercial truck the other day. "Cheap work isn't good, and good work isn't cheap". I might try that out, and see what happens.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943