Sex offender clearance, was "vetted by the CRB"

Greg Graham grahampianos at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 17:37:57 MDT 2008

Barrie,

I have been told the FBI and PA State Police can only provide clearances to the individual, not to their employer or other 3rd party.  So, it doesn't look like something PTG could do on our behalf.

There is some money involved, maybe $50, which could make some people complain.  The hassle factor is a much bigger impediment.  I think getting clearance is a good idea, but it is just another thing to do.  And you have to renew it every year or two.  PTG would have an data management problem keeping up with all that.

Greg Graham

 Fenton Murray <fmurray at cruzio.com> writes
> >This has all been hashed out here before. It seemed to me the PTG might take advantage of this credentialing as a requirement for membership. Just an idea, don't know if it would work or maybe create other problems. There might be opposition to it as well from the membership.

  Barrie Heaton writes