Sex offender clearance, was "vetted by the CRB"

Barrie Heaton piano at a440.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 17:13:24 MDT 2008

In message <782484.27371.qm at web54602.mail.re2.yahoo.com>, Greg Graham
<grahampianos at yahoo.com> writes
>Barrie,
>
>I have been told the FBI and PA State Police can only provide
>clearances to the individual, not to their employer or other 3rd party.  So,
>it doesn't look like something PTG could do on our behalf.

That's daft its the employer /  org who needs to know.

In the UK its $100 for a full disclosure and we need 5 forms of
addressed ID or your pass port and 3 forms of ID just to fill in the
forum it take 4 to 8 weeks before they come back I get  a copy and the
member gets a copy I have to destroy my copy after I have read it but I
can note the ID number

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/