pitch of old upright

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 19:54:32 MDT 2008

Hi Ed,

No missing or replaced strings, ridges are not perfect, but certainly not chronically cracked.? Unisons aren't bad at all, especially considering that it's been three years since the last "tuning", but I can't say about the torque on the tuning pins as the client has yet to decide whether or not to get started with the many hundreds of dollars of work that would be required in order to get all of the notes working and the piano in tune, regardless of the pitch target determined.?

Alan Eder