Recent Central East Regional Seminar

David B. Stang stangdave at columbus.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 09:37:04 MDT 2008

The Seminar in Chicago was certainly worth the trip, and I want
to express my appreciation -

David Andersen and Dale Erwin gave a real knock-out of a
presentation. It was a lesson in pianos as well as a lesson in life.
After only the first few minutes I could tell that they are two of
those rare people with a persistent positive outlook, a deep love
of their work, and a devotion to sharing their knowledge with
others. I thank you and bow in your general direction.

Anne Garee and Robert Marinelli made the light bulb come on
in my head, finally, about Touch-Weight stuff.

Thank you to the gentlemen who administered the tuning exam
for me: Bill Bremmer, Ken Orgel, and Ben Gac.
My disappointment of not passing was more than compensated
for by the encouragement and positive feedback from them.

David B. Stang
Columbus Ohio