New Weickert felt limited edition piano hammer

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 03:30:21 MDT 2008

Dale - I have searched the archives for comments by David Love on hammer sampling and wasn't able to find anything. Do you have a link? Would you care to comment on this? David? I'm presently in the process of installing a set of hammers on a Del Fandrich redesigned belly (1890s 6'4" Knabe) and can use all the help I can get - pretty much a new world to me. Whereas previous hammer installations on other similar projects have been successful, it has always seemed to be a bit of a shot in the dark for me - I'd just kinda hold my breath and see what shook out - I'd sure like to go about the selection/preparation process more methodically. Thanks.

Terry Farrell