introducting

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Oct 17 16:31:15 MDT 2008

Hello Eeco, and welcome!

I'm certain that you will find this list a friendly and encouraging place.
Colleagues with a vast wealth of experience are graciously pleased to share
their knowledge and to offer support. Personally I've learned loads from
being here.  Enjoy!

David.

"I like to introduce myself. My name is Eeco Rijken Rapp, 25 years old and I
live in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
I've completed the piano technician school 2 years ago in Amsterdam and
working at a big piano company in Veenendaal.
I work 5 days a week and due to the help of Andre Oorebeek I am learning new
things every day. He has become a important part in my life to become a well
trained, professional
piano technician.
I think that the pianoworld is for small groups, but I believe that small
groups can achieve big things as well.

I hope my present is appreciated , and Im glad to be a part of this to gain
knowledge or share ideas with you all.

Thank you for your time,

Greetings

Eeco Rijken Rapp"