value of kimball grand

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Oct 17 18:25:44 MDT 2008

I have not heard of a Kimball of that vintage ever having a cracked lid.
Certainly could not be the soundboard as it is plywood.  If they want to
call me I can talk to them about it as I am in St. Louis.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com