Yamaha serial numbers

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 12:05:50 MDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Mark Wisner <markwisner at earthlink.net>wrote:

> They changed back in the 60's when the first pianos they sent over here
> started developing problems related to dryness.  Loose tuning pins and
> cracked soundboards, mostly.
>
> Mark Wisner

Hi Dave,

The answer is essentially what Mark said.
More importantly there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers, never let
anyone intimidate you from asking questions, any questions!

Mike

--
If you can actually count your money, then you are not really a rich man.
J. Paul Getty

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404