POTW

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 06:14:51 MDT 2008

To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: POTW

My Mass. Friend said:

<1. Frame rocking from poor bedding or warped with the
backrail lifting off
the keybed when the cheeks get tightened?>

You most certainly have a clue Mr. Driscoll. Congratulations.

Yes..as soon as I 'adjusted' the bass frame glide bolt, all
was well.

And you get the bonus prize for guessing that it is indeed a PR.

Impressed,

Phil Bondi(Fl)

So ---Did I win an all expense paid trip to sunny Florida for Red Sox spring
training?
	Tom D.

Checked by AVG.
7:54 AM