Panel drying and finishing

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 15:18:57 MDT 2008

Are you sure that's not an EST seminar, or a time share pressure cooker? If
so, just counter their "conversation" with a hard sell on monthly tunings or
rebuilding grandma's piano (my standard response to boiler room sales phone
calls). You'll have them all booked by the end of the week.
Patrick Draine