Jack Flanges

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Sun Oct 26 05:44:30 MST 2008

What do I have to lose?  Just my reputation, that's all, lol.

I respectfully request those who feel it a waste of time to respond to my posts, please refrain.  Very simple.  Thank you in advance :-).

Respectfully,

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578  http://www.toddpianoworks.com