Panel drying and finishing

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 16:51:03 MST 2008

I prefer to have any finish in the glue joint not that it probably matters
if it's only a bit but I really want the glue joint at the inner edge of the
inner rim to be solid.  If you are worried about unfinished wood being
exposed just allow the glue to spread slightly beyond the rim to cover all
the unfinished wood near the joint.  The glue will seal the wood just as
well as the finish will.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com