contiguos M 3rds

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:37:26 MST 2008

Noah, you are absolutely, totally, and in all other ways, correct.
I don't know what I was thinking this morning.  Perhaps it was that if you
rough in A#3 and D4, you'll have something with which to help you place C#4.
 ???  Maybe I should be kept away from email until after 10:00 a.m.  :-)

Thanks for pointing this out.  I guess you could call it datum internetum
erratum.  Or something.  I'll try to be more awake next time.

--
JF