technician needed.........

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 28 19:53:49 MST 2008

The Katy School district where I used to tune is looking for a good
technician.  Anyone interested in about 120 pianos?

Typical repairs:
Raising the pitch to 440
Replacing broken strings or restringing the piano
Regulating the action on the piano
Reshaping the hammers
Replacing keytops as needed
Replacing the sound board.

The bid thing is 23 pages long................................  I tuned
for them ten years with no contract, and we had a very good working
relationship until the politics became a real mess.  Never did they
allow me to regulate a piano...  However, now, replacing soundboards-
well I did that every week, of course..
les bartlett
houston.