[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Aug 1 20:04:40 MDT 2009

John,

I used the ETD to do the center strings and then tuned the unisons
aurally, so I end up going back and forth between the two (ETD and
ear) . This particular piano I wasn't too worried about because it was
relatively new (7 years), all the hammers, keys,  and action seemed in
great shape, and the pins just had a nice feel about them.  They
adjusted very nicely...

I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy the "sick tuner" guessing
games.  :-)

Rob