[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Aug 2 20:22:51 MDT 2009

Ryan Sowers wrote:
> Mr. Coleman wrote me back and said that the trick is to get so you can
> do a 10-15 minute pitch raise. By focusing on the speed of the pitch
> raise, he claimed the whole tuning would become more efficient.
OK - I heard this so many time before - but - exactly - how - do you do it.

Exactly - how do you know what the - target - pitch is -- or are you
guessing ?

Technique, mutes, no mutes, strip, no strip, etc.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years