[pianotech] Attention Ed Foote - Pitch raising limit

a440a a440a at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 13:32:19 MDT 2009

Hi Mark,

    What I was trying to say was that I take my pitch corrrection reading from higher up, and then apply that to the break notes.  It is often, on a 26 note bass, that notes 27-32 are much sharper than the rest of thepiano, so I don't use them for deciding how much overpull.  I don['t raise a note 5 semitones, the strings would break.
--
Ed Foote RPT