[pianotech] How do you ladies do it?

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 20:11:40 MDT 2009

I grip the top with one hand and with the other, grab (somehow) just below the fallboard (open, of course). Lift up & out. Granted, I'm short, so I don't lift it up much. :-) I think I said something not very lady-like the first time I encountered that design, but I tune a lot of those now.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois