[pianotech] PR follow up

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 20:56:24 MDT 2009

Honest response is that the distinction between an adequate, acceptable,
and fine tuning based on a radical pitch alteration is yet to be established
by  you or anyone else. I have only tried to cast doubt on anyone's
capability to do  "fine" tuning in one sitting after a radical pitch alteration. I
accept  adequate, and acceptable. I do it all the time. Another phrase--"fine
enough".  :-) Without letting the perfect get in the way of the optimum.

In a message dated 8/28/2009 9:48:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rnossaman at cox.net writes:

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com wrote:

>  In a message dated 8/28/2009 9:14:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
>  wimblees at aol.com writes:
>
>     Using your  criteria, it seems that no one could ever do that on any
>   piano.
>
> Wim:
>
> I have  established no criteria. I have only continued to ask the
> question to  get more refined criteria.

I've established criteria, and am still  awaiting honest response.
Ron  N