[pianotech] PR follow up

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 21:51:39 MDT 2009

This is a great reply and drifting toward the answer if there is one, if
there was ever a clear question. I find it questionable, however, to say, "I
see no reason that the piano won’t stay in tune for any shorter a  period of
time than one not requiring a pitch correction". This seems totally
counterintuitive and is one of the reasons for the  original query.

In a message dated 8/28/2009 10:43:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,