[pianotech] PR follow up

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 21:52:20 MDT 2009

Thanks, David, exactly my sentiment. Seems a worthwhile area of  inquiry.

In a message dated 8/28/2009 10:44:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

If it's  boring to you don't read it.  For those questioning policy  with
customers regarding pitch raises and the necessity for follow  up
appointments it has relevance.

David  Love
www.davidlovepianos.com