[pianotech] Clarification Question: i'll take a pass

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Aug 28 22:28:55 MDT 2009

Dean May wrote:
> Take it with a grain of salt. Just remember next time you encounter a little
> Wurly spinet 40 cents sharp in a nicely air conditioned room. If you see the
> a/c vent blowing on it, remember ole Dean. Then please phone my wife and
> tell her I was right, once.

I do it often, and upon looking at the card inside, I find
that the room RH% when last tuned was 26%, and the room RH%
today is 67% - or whatever. Attached is a photo of the back of
one of these cards. It won't matter where the A/C duct is in
relation to the piano with numbers like this. And this is the
norm.
Ron N