[pianotech] Hysteresis and elastic deformation (was PR follow up)

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 23:28:59 MDT 2009

The questions I asked were not representations of knowledge, but precursors
 to knowledge: questions. They do not represent any conclusion on my part.
I have  nothing to prove, and much to learn. Hysteresis is a fascinating and
intricate  subject of which I know enough to be dangerous.

Your wisdom is an added bonus.

Paul

In a message dated 8/29/2009 12:21:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,