[pianotech] Yamaha U1

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Aug 30 18:40:03 MDT 2009

It's possible that the pianist is fond of playing glissandos putting
excessive side pressure on the keys. This is why often in gospel churches
you'll find bushings wear faster.

And if they only play the glissando in one direction then it will only wear
the bushing on one side.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272