[pianotech] Yamaha C3

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Mon Aug 31 05:27:00 MDT 2009

Tom's answer below is most likely the culprit - my thought also.  Mathew,
with all due respect, this is one you should have been able to catch and
repair yourself.  At some point, you have to trust your own eyes and mind.
Many of the repairs we do are simple and obvious, all we have to do is look
at what is there.

The pedal may have spun out of adjustment, which they can do if the lock nut
is not tight.  So check the adjustment when you repair as below.

Will Truitt