[pianotech] To John, with no last name

jim ialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 07:12:12 PST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jim ialeggio <jimialeggio at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] To John, with no last name
To: jimialeggio5 at comcast.net

List,

I submit that john x, whatever it is (male, female) is a classic internet
scam.  They lurk, randomly seeking ways to push emotional buttons. Then they
push the buttons, and sit back and admire the effect. Consider it a sport.

We are providing some considerable sport by letting  X  yank our collective
chains.

X is not a piano tech or even piano related...this is about manipulation.

If you are tempted to get worked up about his comments, remember X's only
goal is to elicit an emotional response .

Kent, please consider that this is spam and needs to be blocked.

Jim I

-
grandpianosolutions.com
Shirley, MA