[pianotech] To John, with no last name

Leslie W Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 3 09:12:21 PST 2009

If you are not proud of your name, who you are, what does that say about your
work?

Except for the grace of god, I would be with worst of humans, and pride goes before a fall, so it seems to me it is well advised to realize, as Ron Rossaman said in a Convention class, a piano cannot be tuned, thus reaizing we dealing with an art filled with many uncertain mysteries, no place for pride- rather humility that we have  been allowed to walk carefully in that Mystery,.les bartlett