[pianotech] smart phone vs. pda

Marc Lanthier (Piano Lanco) info at pianolanco.com
Tue Jan 6 13:11:35 PST 2009

Hi David,

I had a Treo with the Windows OS on it. It was a piece of crap. I gave it to
my son to play games on it.

If you get one - don't get the Windows OS - get the Palm OS - HOWEVER,
tuning software like Tunelab will not run on it.

It will hold a charge for a day if you don't use too much video on it.

ps. I dropped it from about a foot on a carpeted floor and the speaker
started buzzing.

I use a HP PDA - great gadget...

Marc Lanthier
514-770-7438