[pianotech] smart phone vs. pda

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 14:53:09 PST 2009

I use the Palm Treo with the Palm OS.  I use it for my calendar
appointments.  I have to charge it every night, but I've never had a problem
with it otherwise.  I like the Palm platform, but it won't run any tuning
software.  I also have a hard case for it (lost count how many times I
dropped it).  As a phone, it's got good reception (ATT carrier).  Bottom
line: It's been good to me.  No regrets.

                FWIW.

                Paul McCloud

                San Diego