[pianotech] smart phone vs. pda

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Jan 6 14:28:57 PST 2009

For an intermittent contact problem, before sending it anywhere, I would try some contact cleaner. It is in a spray can.
Source is Radio Shack or an auto parts store.
I use an external mike at times with my Verituner, and sometimes after the mike is unplugged, the unit does not 'hear'. I just spray it with contact cleaner, and it is ok, for another 6 months.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada