[pianotech] Free Sample kit: Buttons, Glue, Mortise Inserts

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Tue Jan 6 16:55:49 PST 2009

Scott,
    Thanks for your reply, I'll send you some if you want to bring them with
you, unfortunately the distance prevents me from attending.
    More importantly is that  I will soon be introducing our jig that
quickly and accurately installs our replacement buttons and mortise inserts.
Clients have expressed an interest in even easier ways to install them than
we show in the slideshows on our website. We are very excited because there
is nothing else like it, and it really is so simple and so accurate to
replace mortise inserts and buttons with this jig.
    With the quality and stability of most mortises and buttons these days
dropping faster than our economy, I feel it will be a much needed tool to
the trade. I'll keep you posted.   Mike

Blackstone Valley piano
Michael A. Morvan
76 Sutton Street