[pianotech] smart phone vs. pda

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Tue Jan 6 20:43:21 PST 2009

David, I'm about ready to get a Motorola Q global phone. I want to use it to sync Time & Chaos client info and appointments. Can you tell me where the info from my computer gets stored in the phone?
 This modle is on sale at ATT for $50 online .
Thanks,
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano
-------------- Original message from "David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>: --------------

My Palm Tungsten E2's battery isn't holding a charge.   I'm considering a Treo but wondering if it will hold it's charge for a day, i.e. 2 devices in one piece of equipment vs. phone and pda...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044