[pianotech] smart phone vs. pda

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Jan 7 11:02:36 PST 2009

I've worked off a Treo 650, and now a Treo Centro, for 4 years. Hardy,
dependable, exactly what I need. Here's the secret:
buy an add-on memory booster chip for 29 or 39 dollars at Radio Shack,
and all your memory and start/restart issues go away.
Works great with my Now Contact and Now Up-to-Date client base software.
DA