[pianotech] Emailing: Wm.Rolfe Pianoforte 005

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 7 14:28:25 PST 2009

Square grand....That's what I thought as well, Scott.  Anyway, Clark. Nice
looking instrument. Should be worth having in a museum.  Try the
Historical Music Museum in Vermillion, South Dakota. They may be
interested, especially if they could have the historical tidbits from the
bench!

Paul

"Scott Jackson" <ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
01/07/2009 04:03 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Emailing: Wm.Rolfe Pianoforte 005

Isn't it amazing what's out there?!?
Don't we usually call that a square piano?

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, NSW, Australia.