[pianotech] Emailing: Wm.Rolfe Pianoforte 005

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 7 14:32:14 PST 2009

Hey, Scott,

Where is the third one?  It's beautiful...

PW

"Scott Jackson" <ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
01/07/2009 04:29 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Emailing: Wm.Rolfe Pianoforte 005

Not exactly a lyre as we know it, but yes, there should probably be a
single
damper pedal that looks something like one of these:
http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/collection/database/?irn=238185
http://www.squarepiano.co.uk/assetts/fullsize/clementifs.jpg
http://www.squarepianos.com/square_files/Stodart.jpg

Scott Jackson