[pianotech] Collard & Collard revisited

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Jan 8 03:38:16 PST 2009

============

==============

 > Why not?
 >
 > Terry Farrell

Perhaps:

-Fear of the yet undiscovered glue joint failure becoming evident with
the increased tension? (the incredible folding piano syndrome...)

-Fear of continued string breakage and further loss of originality?

-Fear of finding that the wrestplank simply is no longer up to the task
of increased tension.

anOn