[pianotech] Collard & Collard revisited

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Jan 8 04:19:12 PST 2009

Subject: Re: [pianotech] Collard & Collard revisited

============

==============

 > Why not?
 >
 > Terry Farrell

==============

Perhaps:

-Fear of the yet undiscovered glue joint failure becoming evident with
the increased tension? (the incredible folding piano syndrome...)

-Fear of continued string breakage and further loss of originality?

-Fear of finding that the wrestplank simply is no longer up to the task
of increased tension.

anOn

Terry,
What he said---But I'd be satisfied with just plain fear.
Tom Driscoll