[pianotech] Piano not in tune with keyboard

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 13:59:17 PST 2009

Couple thoughts. Sounds like they bought the synthesizer AFTER you tuned the piano. If you tuned the piano to A440, sounds to me like you're done. If the pitch of the piano dropped since you tuned it a month ago and they want it at a higher pitch, sounds to me like they need to hire you to raise the pitch and tune the piano.

Also, most digital keyboard things have a pitch adjustment - does this one? Are they aware of it? Did they set it to A440?

Like I say - if you tuned that piano to A440 a month ago - that part of the job is done - finished. If there is something they don't like about it now, they need to hire and pay you.

Terry Farrell